Monday

What The Bloody Hell Is Web 3.0?



I finally understood what Web 2.0 was, and now people are already talking about Web 3.0.

Eric Schmidt CEO of Google has said -

"Web 2.0 is a marketing term, and I think you've just invented Web 3.0"

I think what he is saying is that we the public, expect natural progression, the next best thing. If we stop thinking about the future we become in danger of losing our sense of reality, we miss opportunities and become naive.

The rich and famous predict future, who will be the next Mark Zuckerberg?

Is Web 3.0 a reality or are we just being ridiculous?

My money is on 3D graphics, some sort of AI interface that we design ourselves and talk to in order to access our internet.

All I need is a billion pounds to develop the idea and I’ll be a millionaire by Christmas.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Heya

Just thought I'd update you on what's going on. I've sent my CV off to Freud, looking all slick!!lol. So just awaiting the reply, (may give them a call though - I'm not good at waiting!). Thanks for your help, and I'll let you know what happens.

L x